The Music Encoding Conference has emerged as one of the most important venues for scholars, editors, librarians, archivists, publishers, and software developers to meet and discuss digital music notation encoding and its implications for digital scholarship. Although hosted by the Music Encoding Initiative, we invite members of all music encoding communities to participate and help move digital music notation forward.
- Ichiro Fujinaga, McGill University (co-chair)
- Andrew Hankinson, McGill University (co-chair)
- Ryan Bannon, McGill University
- Karen Desmond, McGill University
- Emily Hopkins, McGill University
- Audrey Laplante, Université de Montréal
- Laura Risk, McGill University