The Music Encoding Conference 2017 will take place from May 16th-19th, 2017 at the Centre d’Études Supérieures de la Renaissance (CESR) based at the Université François-Rabelais Tours.
The Music Encoding Conference has emerged as one of the most important venues for scholars, editors, librarians, archivists, publishers, and software developers to meet and discuss digital music notation encoding and its implications for digital scholarship. Although hosted by the Music Encoding Initiative, we invite members of all music encoding communities to participate and help move digital music notation forward.
- Philippe Vendrix, (CESR/Univ. Tours, co-chair)
- Philippe Rigaux, (CNAM, co-chair)
- Vincent Besson, CESR/Univ. Tours
- Marco Gurrieri, CESR/Univ. Tours
- Hyacinthe Belliot, CESR/Univ. Tours
Questions or Comments? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org